Yup.
See that red dot on the tip of my finger?
It hurts. Badly.
I was making a hair bow yesterday, and somehow cut myself.
With scissors. I know.
But it hurts.
There isn't a single band-aid our there that fits the top of my finger.
It bugs me.
Also, it's right in the spot where it bumps everything.
Like typing for instance.
Yeah, it hurts.
This is the next block for my quilt :)
I love it! It's so cute!
It was a little tough to sew, but I did it!
Also, I'ma say how much I love my man :)
I love Brady. The feeling is so strong. Actually, a lot stronger than I ever expected. I went through my week, where I wasn't sure about anything. And now I am. I truly believe my prayers have been answered. I'm so happy when I think of Brady. I smile constantly, and I'm always gushing over him. Dang, he's sure good looking. I play the video of him opening his mission call, numerous times throughout the day because I can hear his voice. It's really weird to hear it, now that I've gone a little over 2 months without. But I make do with the videos that I have :) I'm just so smitten, and in love with him :) It's amazing. There's so much I could lose if we didn't workout, and I'm not ready for that. I'm always telling Heavenly Father how good Brady is, and that if he'll let me have him, I'll go through whatever it takes, whatever sacrifice/trial, as long as I get to have him for Eternity ♥ I am not sure if that's something I should be saying, but I mean it. My man is good looking, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, obedient, and perfect in my eyes and that's what gets me through each and every day :)
Also, I'ma say how much I love my man :)
I love Brady. The feeling is so strong. Actually, a lot stronger than I ever expected. I went through my week, where I wasn't sure about anything. And now I am. I truly believe my prayers have been answered. I'm so happy when I think of Brady. I smile constantly, and I'm always gushing over him. Dang, he's sure good looking. I play the video of him opening his mission call, numerous times throughout the day because I can hear his voice. It's really weird to hear it, now that I've gone a little over 2 months without. But I make do with the videos that I have :) I'm just so smitten, and in love with him :) It's amazing. There's so much I could lose if we didn't workout, and I'm not ready for that. I'm always telling Heavenly Father how good Brady is, and that if he'll let me have him, I'll go through whatever it takes, whatever sacrifice/trial, as long as I get to have him for Eternity ♥ I am not sure if that's something I should be saying, but I mean it. My man is good looking, caring, thoughtful, intelligent, obedient, and perfect in my eyes and that's what gets me through each and every day :)



No comments:
Post a Comment