Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Warrior

I'm seriously never gonna give that nickname up. Just too cute.
Anyway, my nephew is stinkin' adorable. As I'm sure you've seen in recent photos.
But I just can't help but want to snuggle him, spoil him with kisses and just hold him... always.
It's amazing because I know when I have kids, I'll prolly want to do anything BUT hold them...
Maybe.... maybe not.

Anyway, I'm just really grateful that my sister lets me come over to visit :) It's fun just visiting and relaxing and hanging out with her :) And of course, the ADORABLE baby that just stares with his big dark eyes.. :) Ahh, I could eat him up he's too cute. This whole aunt thing, is the best thing in the world. I'm so lucky I get to be an aunt forever!! :)

Here are some photos of the cutest little one ever... :)




No comments: