This is Nick :)
His full name sounds like necklace, which is what I call him.
His full name sounds like necklace, which is what I call him.
I'm sure he hates it, but doesn't stop me when I say it.
Anyway, Nick was the guy I went on the blind date with over 6 months ago,
and we've stayed pretty much best friends ever since :)
Him, Jenna and I are like, the three amigo's! Lol
Him, Jenna and I are like, the three amigo's! Lol
We went out to dinner, and shared the wonderful 2 for 20 that Applebee's has!
Then we headed home, but decided we either wanted to see Avenger's,
or make Graham Cracker Brownies and watch Vampire Diaries!
So we rock, paper, and scissored to make a decision,
and I won! :)
So we headed to the grocery store, and then home only to find out
that Hulu only has the last 5 episodes of the recent season!! :(
We were bummed! So we watched This Means War instead,
which turned out to be a pretty funny movie!
I had so much fun, and it was good to get together with Nick again!
Thanks pal :)
1 comment:
so sad i missed this. but i'm glad you guys had so much fun! love you both so much!!
Post a Comment