Sunday, October 2, 2011

10 Months!!! :)

As of today, Elder Brady Ziegler has been serving the Lord for a (very long-but short) 10 MONTHS!!! :) I cannot believe how quickly time is going!!! I'm so happy though :) 2 more months until the year mark :) I'm so stoked!!
Exactly one year ago today, ^^^ that picture was taken.
Guess where we were??
Silverlake. :)
For Brady's birthday.

Yup. Today, Brady is 20 years old!!! Can you believe it?? He's old ;) Hehehe, he's not a teenager anymore!! Anyway, I hope he's having such a splendid birthday. I sent him a package with brownies, gummy worms, chocolate, gum and a birthday card :) That's all he said he wanted since he doesn't have space to carry stuff since he bought his rice cooker.... haaa! Can't wait to see that when he gets home.. lol Anyway, I'm so proud of Elder Ziegler. He has come a long way. He's definitely enjoying his time out there. I love the relationships he has with his companion, the members and the investigators. He's become really caring and loves everyone he comes in contact with. I love hearing about his stories and the experiences he has on his mission. That was one thing I was excited for, when he left, was hearing about experiences :)

I can't wait for him to come home. I can't wait to hug my best friend again. I still love every letter I get. I put them in a binder. I write him something everyday. I know this will work... I can meet all the waiter haters I want, but none of them can stop me :) I'm doing good this far, I know I can keep going :)
I love you Elder Ziegler!!! Happy 10 months AND Happy 20th Birthday!!! :)







2 comments:

AlixPaige said...

You are Brady are PERFECT!

Ash, I swear I was just 10 months in! And that's where you are at!

It'll come quick! Told you not worry about it being slow...because once you look at over a period of months, it's faster than it has felt.

P.S. I promise I won't disappear on you. :)

Yo said...

i love this. i agree with alix, you and brady are perfect, no joke.