Sunday, February 27, 2011

Evan is Here!! :)

Guess who is an aunt now to the cutest baby boy around?
That's right, me :)

It was a really crazy week. His due date was the 22nd and the doctors just said that Evan wasn't ready to come yet. I came home for the weekend (which I'm really glad I did!) and he was born on Saturday, February 26! It was exciting! :) He's such a cute baby! He's really teeny, and just really fun to hold! I cannot wait to start seeing him more, and seeing him grow!! It's been almost 11 years since either sides of my family have had a baby, so Evan is the first in a really long time!! :) He's cute, and I'm so happy for my brother and sister-in-law!!


Daddy & Son :)


We love you Evan! Welcome to the world/family :)

No comments: