Imagine what the world would be like in 10 years if every child woke up doing this everyday, meant it, and followed through for the rest of their lives.
What a wonderful world it would be :)
I am always striving to do my best like this little girl does fully.
It is such an inspiring little video! I thank the Lord everyday that I have the opportunity to love, and feel emotions and enjoy this journey on Earth. I can't ever repay him other than to be obedient, stay on the path, and keep the commandments. ♥
What a wonderful world it would be :)
I am always striving to do my best like this little girl does fully.
It is such an inspiring little video! I thank the Lord everyday that I have the opportunity to love, and feel emotions and enjoy this journey on Earth. I can't ever repay him other than to be obedient, stay on the path, and keep the commandments. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment